Essential Services & Programs, Inc. is a professional loss control and safety engineering firm. ES&P works with both the insurance industry and the nation's leading corporations to meet a wide variety of loss control needs.
Our engineers provide necessary expertise and valuable direction.
Our loss control consultants and engineers provide expertise and direction necessary to conduct business in today's regulatory and litigious environments.
Some of the services we can offer to your valued clients include:
- Risk assessment and risk improvement reporting for industrial and commercial exposures which are analyzed in accordance with associated insurance coverages.
- Written evaluations based on in-house safety audits and loss control surveys.
- Assessments of the client's facility to assure the appropriate controls are employed for hazardous abatement.
- Analysis of fire protection design and engineering; product liability exposures and controls; workers’ compensation hazards; commercial fleet exposures; water potential; etc.
- Written recommendations to provide directions for the client.
Safety programs can be introduced and designed to address specific account needs according to accident frequency and severity. Programs are employed to control hazards for vehicle fleets, workers’ compensation, products, and general liability exposures. Training presentations can also be provided for areas including OSHA hazardous communications standards, driver safety programs as well as specific safety presentations such as safe lifting practices, usage of personal protective equipment, understanding of material safety data sheets, etc.
Our experienced consulting staff consists of well respected experts and members of the safety and loss control community bringing many years of experience and talent to our company. To achieve a specific goal, frequent communication and professionalism are given to each client and/or account coordinator.
We also provide replacement cost appraisals for all types of structures, commercial buildings and private dwellings.
At ES&P, we feel that we can provide the industry with a superior level of expertise — at a competitive price.
For additional information on our Engineering Services,
please call Marie Schlichtig at 516-773-8653.